Customer contact is our business and we are very good at that ourselves. We build a relationship with our customers and the Junior Business Consultant we are looking for understands this like no other.
You will join a dynamic and idiosyncratic software company with international ambitions. With Steam-connect , our customer contact software, we want to conquer Europe first and then the world. Hundreds of companies in 9 countries already use Steam-connect for their customer contact. Steam-connect has been one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands for 9 years in a row and is on the list of the Fast 50 and Main 50 when it comes to fastest growing (ICT) companies in the Netherlands.
Are you not afraid to work at a company with international ambitions and do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Do you have experience in sales and do you want to grow further? Then apply immediately!
What will you do as a Junior Business Consultant?
As a Junior Business Consultant Benelux you deal with existing and new relationships on a daily basis. This is done online but also in person by appointment (or online via Teams). During prospecting you are continuously busy mapping the need(s) and you convince the prospect by providing added value that makes the prospect better. Looking at the ultimate solution together with the prospect. In this way, a prospect becomes a relationship where we deliver value year after year. Existing relationships are also given our attention, with every visit we check whether all parts of our software solution are being used properly and where necessary we call in our experts to retrain the relationship.
Is this you?
- Experience as a team leader, call center manager, channel manager is an advantage
- Experience in the contact center industry in general is a plus
- Experience in sales (SaaS sales) is a plus
- Don’t be afraid to see the phone as your best friend
- You are result-oriented, ambitious, tenacious, enterprising, independent and have experience with achieving targets
- You have excellent sales and communication skills
- Account management is second nature to you
- Your Dutch and English are excellent both verbally and in writing
- You have an impeccable Statement of Conduct
- You can counter your loss if you play a match against our support department with football, darts and other activities.
What can you expect from us?
- A basic salary, and of course you decide how much you want to earn
- A car, laptop, and phone
- No permanent location
- Do you want to learn more? No problem! A course is quickly found
- Lots of freedom and a great deal of responsibility
- A daily challenge to improve yourself and the team
- And yes, we also do fun things besides work