As a financial administrative assistant at Steam-connect, you will work in a small team. Together you are responsible for the correct and smooth handling of our financial administrative work. You will report to the finance manager.
Your location is Beverwijk, but you will have colleagues in the Netherlands, Germany and Morocco. In the near future this team will also handle the administration for our German entity, so if you have knowledge of German administration this is a plus.
What are you going to do?
- You will be responsible for accounts receivable. This includes:
- Accounts Receivable
- Manage SEPA Direct Debit contracts customers
- Monitor payment reminders and demands for payment
- Initiating collection procedure and updating debtor files
- In addition, you will also handle accounts payable:
- Processing procurement
- Making invoices payable/ preparing payment batch
- And take care of the financial administration:
- Entering credits and debits in the bank book
- Checking missing pin receipts
- Preparation for monthly and quarterly closures
- Checking and correcting (sub-) administrations
- You will also have some secretarial duties:
- Handling of correspondence
- Storage and archiving of correspondence
Who are you?
- You are available part time (minimum 24 hours) or full time;
- You have mbo/hbo working and thinking level;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You have experience with Microsoft Office;
- You are communicative and socially strong;
- You are a team player with positive attitude and the drive to make our customers happy;
- You are flexible, stress resistant and independent;
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch language;
- Experience working with ExactOnline is a plus;
- Knowledge of German administration is a plus;
What do we offer you?
- An excellent, competitive salary;
- 24 vacation days + 8% vacation allowance;
- A good pension plan;
- A great job in a growing, international organization;
- Regular company parties & fun activities;
- Incredibly nice colleagues!