As a financial administrative assistant at Steam-connect, you will work for a growing, international organization. You have colleagues in both Beverwijk, Heerlen and Tangier (Morocco) and are responsible for a correct and smooth handling of our financial administrative work. We take care of the administration of the Dutch entities and will soon also take care of the administration for our German operating company. You will perform these tasks as part of a team together with 2 other colleagues in Beverwijk. Together you will report to the manager.
What are you going to do?
- Accounts Receivable
Manage SEPA Direct Debit contracts customers
Monitor payment reminders and demands for payment
Initiate collection procedure and update debtor files
- Accounts Payable
Making invoices payable/ preparing payment batch
- Financial administration
Entering credits and debits in the bank book
Checking missing pin receipts
Preparation for monthly and quarterly closures
Checking and correcting (sub-) administrations
- Secretarial work
Handling of correspondence
Storage and archiving of correspondence
- You are available part time (minimum 24 hours) or full time;
- MBO/HBO work/thought level;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience working with ExactOnline is a plus;
- Knowledge of German administration is a plus;
- Experience with at least the MS Office package;
- Good communication and social skills;
- You are a team player with positive attitude and the drive to make our customers happy;
- You are flexible, stress resistant and independent;
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch language.
What do we offer you?
- A market-based salary;
- 24 vacation days + 8% vacation allowance;
- Pension Plan;
- A great job in a growing, international organization;
- Incredibly nice colleagues!