Customer contact is our business and we are very good at that ourselves. We listen to our customers and support where necessary. Because the number of Steam-connect customers is increasing faster and faster, we want to scale up our implementation power and we are looking for a software consultant.
As a software consultant you will join a very close-knit team, where you can be yourself and where you can always count on each other. You are often on the road and with the customer, who helps you with the implementation, development and fitting of Steam-connect. You will be well rewarded for this with an excellent salary and lucrative profit-sharing scheme.
Steam-connect is a dynamic and idiosyncratic software company with international ambitions. With our customer contact software, we want to conquer Europe first and then the world. Hundreds of companies in 9 countries already use Steam-connect for their customer contact. With a team of more than 60 driven professionals, we work every day to fulfill our dream.
Are you not afraid to work at a company with international ambitions and do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? Then apply immediately!
This is what you will do as a Software Consultant:
As a software consultant:
- Provide your training, on location or online, in the following situations:
- Initial delivery of new customers.
- Support in enabling specific business cases.
- Consultation with customization and/or custom connections (API/Webservice).
- Give your webinars to groups of customers about new functionalities or modules within the platform.
- Provide internal training for the further training of your own staff.
- Create and maintain your e-learning articles about changes and new functionalities within the platform.
- Research customer satisfaction after training.
Is this you?
- You have a strong affinity with software
- You are flexible, creative and ambitious
- You can work well independently
- You have good expression skills and can explain Steam-connect in an understandable way during a training.
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality. You will be on the road a lot and have varying working hours.
- You have strong analytical skills and you can think “out of the box”. If the correct answer is not available, you are able to continue until you can provide a solution.
- Experience in customer contact/call center industry or with Steam-connect is an absolute plus.
- You have proven training skills.
- You have an impeccable Statement of Conduct.
Steam-connect is a dynamic and idiosyncratic software company, which is constantly growing and evolving. We are looking for employees who want to help build our vision and who constantly strive for improvement. You will work in a motivated team of more than 60 driven professionals, in Beverwijk and Morocco, that builds our dream every day with great passion and dedication. Conquer the world with Steam connect!