We are Steam-connect . Steam-connect is an omnichannel contact center solution , with which our customers handle all their customer contact. We are a warm, close-knit club and it is important that lines are short. No useless bureaucracy with us and you will also find our CEO on the floor.
We don’t hide our ambitions, so we are looking for a support engineer.
What are you going to do?
- You help our customers with their technical problems and product-related questions via phone, email and chat.
- You support our customers in technical and operational use of our software.
- You test new functionalities of our software before it goes live for our customers.
- You think along in possibilities to make the department run even better and more smoothly.
- You make an inventory of our customer’s wishes and translate them to our product and IT department.
- You monitor our systems and inform your colleagues.
- You will learn how to deal with our applications during an extensive training. Then you continue to learn during your work.
Who is our ideal support engineer?
- You like to tackle and enjoy working in an energetic team that does not shy away from a challenge.
- You have strong analytical skills and you can think “out of the box”. If the correct answer is not available, you are able to continue until you can provide a solution.
- You are a go-getter and see problems as a challenge.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- You are flexible in your working hours and a real team player.
- Experience in customer contact/call center industry is a plus.
Reasons to join Steam-connect:
- A good salary, depending on your knowledge and experience.
- A cool office a 5-minute walk from Beverwijk station.
- A very good pension scheme.
- 24 vacation days.
- 8% vacation pay.
- Your own laptop.
- Travel reimbursement (by car or public transport, whichever you prefer).
- A well catered lunch.
- Room to develop yourself further.
- Legendary staff outings, for example, we go bowling every month .
Would you like to become our colleague?
Are you social, do you have an affinity with software and do you think you would fit in our team? Then apply by filling in the form below. Who knows, we may soon be kicking a ball during the break!