You continuously provide input to the development team to further develop the platform. You are jointly responsible for the implementation and execution of the plans related to the platform. Your ideas and technical knowledge will make an important contribution to the continuous development of the platform.
What are you doing?
- You are responsible for the management and maintenance of the platforms
- Monitoring, backup, upgrades, installations, routine testing and failover functions
- Support to handle complex issues and requests
- Analyzing problems and change requests
- Support the further development of our platform in terms of scalability and integration of new elements;
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor degree in computer science
- You speak fluently English, ’cause you’ll be working with our colleagues in the Netherlands & Germany
- You’ll a teamplayer, but also capable of working on your own
- You are proactive and responsible
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with PBX, VOIP, Nodejs
- Thorough knowledge of protocols such as SIP
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS), MySQL, Asterisk / Freeswitch / Kamailio / OpenSIPS (pre)
- Knowledge of network routing / construction / topology / tracing / troubleshooting with, among others, Wireshark
- Experience with automation and scripting (Ansible, PHP, Python) is a plus
What do we offer you?
It’s a lot, we know. And so it is fair to give you something in return. We offer an attractive salary (depending on your experience and skills), and you get the opportunity to develop further. There is a lot of room for training and expanding your range of duties in an open and stress-free working environment and with a team of young, dynamic, and open-minded talents. Oh en did we mention the seaview?
Are you ready for the challenge? Just fill in the application form on the bottom of this page and we’ll get right back to you.
! We can easily recruit people ourselves. So don’t bother for acquisition.